Set within the renowned luxury home furnishing store, Arighi Bianchi, Kitchenality have a lofty showroom to showcase their latest kitchens. It’s the perfect place to browse for inspiration or discuss in detail your kitchen dreams, with the friendly Kitchenality design team.
Inside this article, we will highlight 5 reasons why you need to visit our Macclesfield kitchen showroom.
1. The store itself is a destination point. The converted old silk mill on the Silk Road in the centre of Macclesfield is a Grade II listed building. Its iconic façade with Italianate plate glass windows, give an inkling of the style and panache found within. Browse designer furniture; enjoy a complimentary coffee in the Kitchenality showroom or visit the café which serves throughout the day, to enjoy a glass of wine or freshly baked cake with your favourite tea. Combined with Arighi Bianchi, this makes Kitchenality the one-stop, ultimate Macclesfield kitchen showroom.
2. Kitchenality offer an initial free design consultation. Tracy Mackey, a highly experienced designer of 35 years, has great vision for making the best use of your space, and will listen carefully to your individual requirements, whether that’s to accommodate a large family lifestyle or provide a cosy place for dinner tete a tete. Latest design techniques will be employed to create a kitchen that is functional and aesthetically pleasing.
3. Kitchenality’s Showroom Manager and in-house CAD designer, Ollie Pickard, is on hand to convert your vision into an on-screen reality using cutting edge computer technology. Drawings and images will be produced to give a realistic sense of the space, colour and textures of your kitchen. Watch the live TV roll of designs done to date to offer inspiration.
Kitchenality’s kitchens can be made to suit your design style preferences from a more traditional Shaker style to streamlined contemporary airy spaces. Alternatively, if you have something else in mind, bespoke options are available.
4. Value for money and teamwork are keys to the success of Kitchenality’s kitchens. Rempp, German kitchen manufacturers, are renowned for their quality and innovative design. Rather than spending on expensive marketing campaigns, the family-run business concentrate on product development and master craftsmen. This guarantees a high value kitchen using latest components, at a competitive cost and ensures excellent value for money for happy customers.
5. The Kitchenality team uphold the spirit of drive and determination inherited by the Arighi Bianchi ethos, which began in 1854. Its focus is to provide superb customer service and high-quality products with an excellent provenance and great value for money.
Kitchenality is fast becoming the go-to place for the discerning customer.
Book Your FREE Macclesfield Kitchen Showroom Consultation
Whether you’ve got big ideas or looking for some design inspiration, why not come and say hello in our Macclesfield kitchen showroom and have a chat over a coffee? Visit our Kitchenality contact page and
Our Macclesfield kitchen showroom is located at Arighi Bianchi, The Silk Road, Macclesfield, SK10 1LH